MASTER CRAFTSMAN COMPANY
A Master Craftsman credential is a mark of professional trade knowledge that few siding companies possess.
With the CertainTeed Master Craftsman Credential, companies can truly differentiate themselves in today's marketplace and stand out from the competition. Use it to show prospective customers that your company is committed to quality, craftsmanship, and professionalism.
What's in it for Your Company?
• Knowledgeable employees
• Differentiate your company from your competitors
• A company listing on CertainTeed’s “Find A Pro” site
• Access to the MyEDGE website and Business Resources designed to help your sales, marketing, and profitability
• Exclusive access to Customer TrackRecord™, CertainTeed’s independent customer-satisfaction and problem-detection survey
• Marketing and sales support that highlights your company credential
How Does Your Company Earn It?
• By employing at least one Master Craftsman qualified crew (at least one job supervisor and one installer)
• The owner signs and agrees to abide by the program code of ethics
Contact your CertainTeed Territory Manager for more details.